Terms and Conditions
About Our Products
- All fabrics sold on Fabricsforever.com are first quality.
- Important: Please examine material carefully for color, quality, and yardage. No claims will be allowed after material has been cut.
- On most fabrics, the minimum order is one yard.
- Please be aware that every monitor displays colors differently. Samples can be ordered for clarity.
- Fabricsforever.com reserves the right to refuse orders submitted with incomplete information.
- All pricing on Fabricsforever.com is valid only on orders placed through the website.
- Despite our best efforts, we are not responsible for typographical errors. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card has been charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
Orders normally ship within two-three business days from time of order receipt.
If a PO box is given as an address we will ship equivalent service USPS.
Money Back Guarantee
Your satisfaction is important to us and we realize that there may be circumstances in which you need to return an item. While cut fabric is essentially a custom product and a challenge to guarantee, any customer who is dissatisfied with a purchase may receive a refund or store credit on fabric cuts of two (2) yards or more. Refunds may be applied to all products sold on Fabrics Forever.com, except for the products/conditions listed below.
- All returned items must be in original, unflawed condition, unmarked and uncut by the purchaser, and must be received within 15 days of original ship date.
- All fabric sample orders are not returnable.
- Unless we are in error, we do not refund shipping costs.
- Items returned to us in non-salable condition will be returned to sender, and no refund will be given.
- If your order is deemed returnable, you will receive a refund of your order less shipping charges.
- To ensure full credit for your returns, please contact Fabrics Forever.com Customer Service at contact us section.
When you visit the Site or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Your Account Obligations
You will receive a password and account designation when you have completed the Account Information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
You acknowledge that the Site contains information, data, software, photographs, graphics, videos, text, images, typefaces and other material (collectively "Content") that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed. All Content is copyrighted as a collective work under the U.S. copyright laws, and we own a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such Content. You may not modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part. If no specific restrictions are displayed, you may make copies of select portions of the Content, provided that the copies are made only for your personal, informational and non-commercial use and that you do not alter or modify the Content in any way, and maintain any notices contained in the Content, such as all copyright notices, trademark legends, or other proprietary rights notices. Except as provided in the preceding sentence, you may not upload, post, reproduce, or distribute in any way Content protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, including trademarks, without obtaining permission of the owner of the copyright or other proprietary right. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes.
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- identification of the URL or other specific location on the Site where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
You should send this information to us at the following address:
1508 Bay Road Suite:1285
Miami Beach Florida 33139
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, AND FABRICS FOREVER.COM MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE OR THE PRODUCTS SOLD ON THE SITE. FABRICS FOREVER.COM HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH REGARD TO THE SITE AND THE PRODUCTS OFFERED FOR SALE ON THE SITE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOOD WILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) THAT RESULT FROM (1) THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE; (2) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE;(3) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (4) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT AND MERCHANDISE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
The U.S. export control laws regulate the export and re-export of technology originating in the United States. This includes the electronic transmission of information and software to foreign countries and to certain foreign nationals. You agree to abide by these laws and their regulations – including but not limited to the Export Administration Act and the Arms Export Control Act and not to transfer, by electronic transmission or otherwise, any Content derived from the Site to either a foreign national or a foreign destination in violation of such laws.
We may terminate your access, or suspend your access to all or part of the Site, without notice, for any conduct that we, in our sole discretion, believe is in violation of any applicable law or is harmful to the interests of another user or us.
Because customer service is paramount to our business, we reserve the right to refuse to sell products to you if it reasonably appears to us that you intend to resell the products. In addition, we reserve the right to limit quantities of items purchased by each customer, cancel any order or part of an order, or refuse service to anyone for any reason. We also reserve the right to change the terms of any offer or promotion at any time without notice. We do NOT charge your credit card until after your order has entered the shipping process. The contract for sale of goods between us and any customer is not entered into until we charge a valid credit card or otherwise accept payment.
Links to Third Party Sites
Occasionally, we may make available a link to a third party's web site. These links will let you leave the Site. The linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. We are not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. We provide the links to you only as a convenience. We do not endorse the site or its use or contents.
Submission of Comments and Suggestions
We are pleased to hear from our customers and welcome your comments regarding our products and the Site. You submit comments, suggestions, concerns or other material ("Submissions") to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. While you may omit your name from or use a "nickname" in your Submission, you may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of your Submission. By posting or sending us any Submission, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such Submission throughout the world in any media. By posting or sending us a Submission, you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content in your Submission, that the content you provide is accurate, and that use of the content in your Submission does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You agree to indemnify us against all claims and liabilities resulting from your Submission. We do not take any responsibility and assume no liability for any Submission posted by you or any other person or entity.
We will add the cost of any applicable taxes on to your order from us.